Thank you for visiting our campaign website. I’m a Conservative Republican running for the Florida House of Representatives to serve our community. I pledge to work tirelessly so that no Floridian is left behind as they embark on their journey toward the American Dream.
I’m the product of American exceptionalism and I, like you, am working tirelessly in pursuit of the American Dream. As an American, that started my journey as an immigrant, I’m very thankful to our veterans and those who have come before – sacrificing so much – to protect and preserve for us the gift of a lifetime… the gift of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Our campaign puts Floridians First so each one has an opportunity to reach the American Dream through upward economic mobility. I’ll champion bold and visionary ideas to unleash the American entrepreneurial spirit of innovation and transform our community. As your State Representative, I’ll fight for lower taxes, less regulation and more personal responsibility and to protect our constitutional rights.
Thank you again for visiting our campaign website. Please take this moment and Register For Campaign Updates, Sign The Petition, Make a Campaign Donation and Connect with Ardian on Social Media. I look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail.
Sheriff Chris Nocco Endorsed & Supports Ardian Zika
Trusted & Endorsed by Conservative Leaders
- Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco
- Fraternal Order of Police, Pasco Sheriff’s Lodge 29
- West Central Florida Police Benevolent Association
- Tampa Police Benevolent Association
- Florida Right To Life PAC
- Florida Senator Wilton Simpson
- Former Speaker of the House Will Weatherford
- Pasco Tax Collector Mike Fasano
- Pasco Superintendent of Schools Kurt Browning
- Former Superintendent of Schools Heather Fiorentino
- Pasco School Board Chairman Allen Altman
- School Board Member Steve Luikart
- Former Pasco Commissioner Dr. Pat Mulieri
- Pasco County Commissioner Ron Oakley
- Pasco County Commissioner Kathryn Starkey
- Pasco County Commissioner Mike Moore
- Former Florida Senator John Legg
- Former Florida Senator John Grant
- Florida Senator Jeff Brandes
- Former FL Secretary of Elder Affairs Sam Verghese
- National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund
- National Federation of Independent Businesses FL PAC
- Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Associated Industries of Florida
- Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association PAC
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Florida Gulf Coast